Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Love: Sword Art Online Anime

Adapted from a graphic novel, Sword Art Online is an anime about a teenage boy (Kirito) and his adventures in a full-dive MMORPG. I kind of like this anime because it reflects a gamer's life - the enthusiasm to the game and how gamers can act. 


Sword Art Online Anime Kirito Asuna
Image from AnimeSeason
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction

If you haven't watched 5+ episodes of this awesome anime, then I suggest that you stop reading this post as I might give away spoilers -- you got your warning.

Sword Art Online is under the category of Seinen, which means the target audience is for mature guys. The author seems to have a liking of killing off characters as there had been many deaths (or at least as I understood). A Good thing for me, is that the ones that die aren't really that important. It still follows a Shounen cliche wherein the main character is strong willed and wins over major antagonists. Oh wait, I think most adventure stories are like that lol.

Anyways, I rate this anime 4/5 stars ☆. Its story is a mix of fantasy, romance and adventure with a touch of reality. How about you? Do you like this anime too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly.