Saturday, October 13, 2012

13: Foods I Would Love to Eat

Ok. So this is my first post in my blog and gaah! What should my very first post be? Of course, the easiest - a list post.

So people usually number their list with easy numbers such as 3, 5, 7, 10 or something similar, and why don't  I? Well 13 is just so much of an awesome number and... it's my birthdate. (Hurray!) Anyway, here goes:



1.) Caramel-Coated Apple-Lollipop Topped with Maggots

Image courtesy of ForOddity/Telegraph



OMG! I know right? It looks so sweet and tasty you just want to bite it right at first sight. (Fine, maybe a little disgusting, but woo! Who cares?)

This is one of the foods that I would love to eat before I finally become a full vegetarian. (Yes, you should know what's mostly in this list.) Imagine taking a bite of this little monster: the squishing sound of these maggots followed by the sweet taste of caramel and finally savoring the fruitiness of the apple. Ahh, heaven. It's actually called Mealworm Caramel Apples by HOTLIX.


2.) Mooore Insect Lollies

Image courtesy of Telegraph


Oh Uncle Larry, why the tease? 

First, I just love the color of the candy. Second, I love Uncle Larry how cool the tiny scorpion looks at the center of the lollipop. Aside from scorpions, you can also choose maggots or crickets as the core of this sweet treat. Another from HOTLIX.


3. Choco-Covered Crickets

Same source from the previous two images


We already got a toffee and a candy, so what's missing? Chocolate - and still with a creepy friend inside, a cricket!

They say that the chocolate overpowers the taste of the insects, so it's just like munching on a crunchy chocolate food. Maybe it's like Nestle's Crunch, but with more crunchy goodness. Yum. yum, yum.


4. Flower-Flavored Ice Cream


Image courtesy of Loqal.ph

Jasmine, Rose or Lavender; whatever. As long it's a flower-flavored ice cream, I'll eat it.

I heard people say that it tastes just like how it smells. Hmm, my mouth is already watering. I think I'll eat one for my birthday.


....


I don't have any ideas at the moment, so.. I'll update this list when something pops up in my mind. Maybe the number 13 is a little too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly.