Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goodbye Blogspot

It was fun being with you. Your user interface is very friendly and simple to understand. I can see the stats of my blog in a snap of a finger, which is why I am very thankful to you for that.

But, alas. We must part. I have seen a big imperfection of yours. I am very sorry, but it seems you cannot offer what I need most: being SEO friendly. There is only little I can do with you.

I have met someone behind your back, and although your UI is much better compared to hers, she has what I need. No matter how much it hurts to part, we should, because it's for our days to come.

Goodbye. I will miss you. *Hugs*


*Laughs my ass off*

Oh, well. I will now migrate (back) to WordPress for the reason I stated above in my drama. Here is my new blog:

Just replace blogspot with wordpress and it's all done. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly.