Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Awkward Monster

I have really long, thin arms. As I watched myself in a video, I noticed how I looked like a creature with two long tentacles. A monster. Grah, grah, grah. I looked weird. It was disgusting. So disgusting that I would like to kill myself on the video (that is, only if my existence would continue even if I kill a copy of me).

This is me, less the tentacles and thinner.
Card CG from COTD.

Anyway, I really find my movements very odd. It's so abnormal. Quirky, to say the least. Fine, it may be a little unique, but still. The chances of me appearing in a mainstream movie has been drastically reduced. Or maybe increased, and I will star as an Alien from a far away galaxy. Grah, grah, grah. Oh well, life is fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly.